atrazine 223g/L+metolachlor 277g/L SC Selective herbicide for
weeding before and after crop emergence
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop / site||Object of control||Dosage (dosage / mu)||Application mode|
|Spring corn field||Annual weeds||205-270 ml / mu||Soil spray|
This product is a pre-emergence herbicide compounded with refined
metolachlor and atrazine, which acts as a herbicide through the
absorption of coleoptiles, sprouts and roots of germinated weeds.
Used for soil treatment before seedling of crops after sowing, it
has good control effect on annual gramineous weeds and broadleaf
weeds in the field, and has a long lasting period.
Technical requirements for use:
1. This product should be sprayed with soil before seedling after
2. When applying the medicine, the medicine should be diluted with
sufficient water and spray evenly. When the soil moisture is poor,
the amount of spray can be increased appropriately, or the soil can
be shallowly mixed by 1-3 cm after application.
3. Do not apply the pesticide on a windy day or if it rains within
1. This product can be used on corn at most once per season. Please
use this product in accordance with the recommended dosage and
pesticide safety guidelines.
2. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as bees, fish,
and silkworms. During the application period, the impact on the
surrounding bee colony should be avoided. It is forbidden to use it
in flowering plants, silkworm houses and mulberry gardens. It takes
more than 160 days to plant watermelon in the subsequent crop.
Peach and apricot trees are sensitive to products containing
atrazine. This product is prohibited for peach and apricot
orchards. Groundwater and drinking water sources are prohibited.
Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other waters to
3. Use this product with sufficient water, spray evenly, do not
respray, leak spray, and do not damage the soil film after
4. Wear protective clothing and gloves when using this product. Do
not eat or drink during application. Wash hands, face and other
exposed parts in time after application.
5. The used empty packaging should be properly disposed of, and
should not be reused or repurposed for other purposes. All
application utensils should be cleaned with water or appropriate
detergent immediately after use.
6. Do not discard the preparation and its waste liquid in ponds,
ditches, lakes, etc. to avoid polluting water sources. Unused
preparations should be sealed and stored in the original packaging.
Do not put this product in drinking or eating containers.
7. Trichogramma and other natural enemy release areas are
prohibited. 8. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact
with this product.