Bait Block Rodenticide bromadiolone 0.5% TK use for formulated into
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Application method|
|Hygiene||House mouse||Saturated bait||Formulated into 0.005% poison bait|
This product is the second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide,
using a warning pack, bittering agent, not easy to accidentally
eat. This product has a preventive effect on house mice.
Technical requirements for use:
1. Prepare poison bait: take 1.5 parts of this product, add 6-8
parts of water and mix well, add 99 parts of dry bait (rice, wheat,
broken corn, etc.) and stir and mix thoroughly, let the liquid
medicine infiltrate into the bait, and air Use after drying.
2. Divide the above processed bait into small piles and place them
in rodent-infested areas. Put 2-3 piles in a room of 15 square
meters indoors, each pile is about 10 grams.
1. The medicament is toxic and must be strictly managed. This
product is toxic to birds. After the medicament is put in, it is
necessary to prevent birds, poultry, and livestock from entering
the site to avoid eating beneficial organisms by mistake. Warning
signs should be placed or obvious notices should be posted after
spraying, and children and pets should be prohibited from entering
the spraying area to prevent poisoning caused by receiving or
eating by mistake.
2. It should be kept out of the reach of children.
3. Do a good job of protection during operation, wear protective
clothing, protective masks, gloves, etc. Wash hands or wash exposed
skin with water immediately after handling the agent.
4. Dead rats and the remaining medicine should be burned and buried
in the earth.
5. Avoid contact with pregnant women and lactating women.
6. It is forbidden to pollute water sources or water systems, and
it is forbidden to clean utensils in water bodies such as rivers
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a dark, ventilated, cool and dry
place. This product should be locked and kept away from children,
unrelated persons and animals. It cannot be stored and transported
together with food, beverage, grain, feed and other items.